We create significant value for you on every occasion
In Timor Leste, we have undertaken two assignments funded by the European Union and the World Bank to review existing health development reform programmes and to formulate new programmes for reform of the health system. We have undertaken similar assignments in Egypt, Tajikistan and Vietnam.
In Egypt, for six months we worked directly for the European Delegation to advise the 1st deputy Permanent Secretary of State within the Ministry of Health and Population formulating a human resources policy and strategy, which included a management implementation plan.
On another project in Egypt for six months working for PLS we provided the professional lead on a project funded by the African Development Bank. In this project we developed a detailed master plan for the reform of primary health care services and facilities in Suez, Qena and Naga Hammady governorates.
In Tajikistan, working for AEDS we provided the profession lead on a long term project funded by the World Bank. This project formulated a detailed master plan for the reform of the health systems throughout the country.
We accept contracts for short term assignments from 1st tier suppliers to
- Multi-lateral agencies e.g., European Commission, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, and the World Bank, and;
- Bilateral and unilateral agencies.
In Europe, we are engaged by CCM as project lead providing strategic support to the Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health. The activities include -
- Research focussed on the cross border trade in alcohol, tobacco and drugs;
- Organisation of major workshops and symposium.
Examples of our range of servicesIn Barbados, we were engaged by Conseil Sante to programme manage a major EU funded health sector reform programme, which included ten reform projects, including -
- Reform of the island wide services for the management of Chronic Non-communicable diseases;
- Reform of the planning and financial management systems within the Ministry of Health;
- Formulation and implementation of a system for the commissioning of health services;
- Review of the surgical services within the Queen Elizabeth Hospital;
- Creation of a cancer registry, and a heart and stroke registry;
- Development and facilitation of postgraduate degree programmes in public health and health service management at the University of the West Indies;
- Development of a preventative and planned maintenance programme for the estate managed by the Ministry of Health.